TRICARE offers several convenient ways for you to have prescriptions filled depending on your specific needs. First, you may have prescriptions filled at the clinic pharmacy free of charge. Please be aware that not all medications are available at the clinic. Second, the TRICARE Home Delivery program is available for prescriptions you take regularly. In general, you can receive up to a 90-day supply of your prescriptions through the mail by using this program. Visit Express Scripts for more information.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.