Walk-In Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the 47th Medical Group’s walk-in contraceptive clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open Tuesdays, 8 – 9:30 a.m.
We offer the following products and services:
- Contraceptive counseling
- IUD insertion/removal/replacement
- Nexplanon insertion/removal/replacement
- Birth control patch, ring, or injection
- Birth control pill prescription refills and renewals
- Emergency contraception (Plan B, IUDs)
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations
How it Works
No appointment necessary to receive health care at this clinic. Simply present to the 47th Medical Group’s front desk during the clinic’s hours of operation. All 47th Medical Group beneficiaries 17 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a legal guardian when utilizing this clinic.
If you need contraceptive services outside of the Walk-in Contraceptive Clinic hours, please call the 47th Medical Group’s Appointment Line at 830-298-6333.